Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3346.4\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.55 MB (1622872 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 3.57 MB (3743920
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.55 MB)
- setup.exe (2.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3346.4
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-13 18:17:09.813