Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2362.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 794.32 KB (813384 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 8.12 MB (8512248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (794.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (672.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.07 MB)
- setup.exe (963.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (671.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.08 MB)
- setup.exe (962.32 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 44.0.2362.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 19:02:20.870