Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\55.0.2844.1\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.07 MB (3219272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 9.69 MB (10159064
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (3.07 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.32 MB)
- setup.exe (1.29 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 55.0.2844.1
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 17:29:10.373