Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\63.0.3221.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 3.35 MB (3513520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 63.0.3221.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 13:30:45.403