Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\63.0.3221.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1592664 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 3.35 MB (3513520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 63.0.3221.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-21 13:30:45.403