Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2399.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies around 843.32 KB (863560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 5.39 MB (5649328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (843.32 KB)
- old_chrome.exe (843.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (750.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (752.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 44.0.2399.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Google Chrome Canary we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Google Chrome Canary:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome Canary
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2399.0\44.0.2399.0.manifest
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2399.0\chrome.dll
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2399.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2399.0\chrome_200_percent.pak
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome Canary.KXS6LBCFDX6FPF7CBGIH6QE54M
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 10:10:43.213