Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\65.0.3294.4\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.54 MB (1612632 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 5.23 MB (5486088
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 65.0.3294.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-15 19:53:42.660