Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2983.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes around 1.06 MB (1106264 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.64 MB (2768560
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.59 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 57.0.2983.0
alone. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-16 17:28:48.657