Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2754.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.10 MB (1152152 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which take 4.15 MB (4351432
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 53.0.2754.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-01 09:07:02.960