Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\64.0.3273.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.50 MB (1572696 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 9.53 MB (9996808
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.50 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.35 MB)
- setup.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3273.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-20 10:21:07.057