Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\67.0.3366.2\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.54 MB (1613656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 4.21 MB (4419080
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (683.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.01 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 67.0.3366.2
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-09 23:18:49.377