Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName Flash\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName Flash\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\72.0.3587.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 1.52 MB (1594200 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 4.87 MB (5111136
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (434.84 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (553.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.39 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 72.0.3587.0
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-21 11:42:42.597