Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\75.0.3752.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.56 MB (1634800 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 9.60 MB (10065312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.56 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (609.98 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1,022.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.66 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 75.0.3752.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-31 13:06:39.960