Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\52.0.2709.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.07 MB (1120408 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 4.08 MB (4280776
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 52.0.2709.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-15 08:50:14.727