Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\73.0.3683.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.65 MB (1725936 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 9.82 MB (10292128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (554.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.09 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.75 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (656.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 73.0.3683.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-26 00:34:23.797