Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2760.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.08 MB (1130648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 4.07 MB (4267464
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.08 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 53.0.2760.0
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:20:50.943