Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\63.0.3228.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.51 MB (1588056 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.35 MB (3515568
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 63.0.3228.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-30 14:20:53.623