Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\63.0.3228.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.51 MB (1588056 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.35 MB (3515568
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 63.0.3228.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-30 14:20:53.623