Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\52.0.2709.1\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies circa 919.65 KB (941720 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.71 MB (5987936
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (919.65 KB)
- setup.exe (1.51 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.12 MB)
- setup.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 52.0.2709.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-15 10:11:05.083