Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\63.0.3238.2\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes circa 1.38 MB (1442648 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 5.95 MB (6242824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.04 MB)
- setup.exe (1.54 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 63.0.3238.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-13 06:05:45.450