Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3531.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.24 MB (1302872 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 6.79 MB (7120736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.24 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.99 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (475.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3531.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:49:24.097