Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3531.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.24 MB (1302872 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 6.79 MB (7120736
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.24 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.99 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (475.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3531.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:49:24.097