Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\75.0.3759.4\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.62 MB (1697776 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.29 MB (6598576
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.62 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (569.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (691.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 75.0.3759.4
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-09 07:06:23.340