Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.2999.1\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 934.34 KB (956760 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which take 8.23 MB (8629256
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (934.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.04 MB)
- setup.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.2999.1
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-02 05:41:08.707