Google Chrome Canary
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.2999.1\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and it has a size of 934.34 KB (956760 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which take 8.23 MB (8629256
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (934.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.04 MB)
- setup.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.2999.1
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-02 05:41:08.707