Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\73.0.3667.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.47 MB (1537520 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.37 MB (18213184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (493.48 KB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.47 MB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (497.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1,019.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.01 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (584.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.14 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1,022.98 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.02 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (589.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 73.0.3667.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-10 16:29:20.883