Google Chrome Canary
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3343.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.53 MB (1600344 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 3.37 MB (3534000
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 66.0.3343.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:33:41.030