Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Google Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2559.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file has a size of 783.32 KB (802120 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 4.70 MB (4923496
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (783.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (803.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.18 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (803.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.18 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 48.0.2559.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Google Chrome Canary:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Google Chrome Canary:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome SxS\Application
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\48.0.2558.0.manifest
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\chrome.dll
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\chrome_200_percent.pak
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome Canary.DQUZF4IG3P25FCA62F6Y6SKAZM
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS\DisplayIcon
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 10:35:19.997