Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\MaNiC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\MaNiC\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\55.0.2880.4\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.06 MB (1110120 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 4.38 MB (4590904
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 55.0.2880.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 07:26:02.817