Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\Mak5\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\Mak5\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3535.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.54 MB (1616728 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 7.83 MB (8213344
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (533.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.43 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3535.1
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 16:59:16.473