Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2751.1\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 942.65 KB (965272 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.78 MB (6060128
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (942.65 KB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 53.0.2751.1
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 07:15:44.217