Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\61.0.3113.1\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 1.26 MB (1316184 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 9.27 MB (9717768
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.26 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.57 MB)
- setup.exe (1.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 61.0.3113.1
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 14:22:15.170