Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3532.5\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.33 MB (1390424 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.06 MB (4257800
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3532.5
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 00:47:35.957