Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Google Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\64.0.3269.3\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.51 MB (1579864 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3493040
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.82 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 64.0.3269.3
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 06:16:28.510