Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\72.0.3622.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.63 MB (1704792 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 9.05 MB (9485496
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.63 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.08 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.37 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (650.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.34 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 72.0.3622.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 13:44:27.483