Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\41.0.2228.2\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies close to 883.32 KB (904520 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.37 MB (3529176
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (883.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 41.0.2228.2
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:17:44.220