Google Chrome Canary
You can find below details on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2744.1\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and it has a size of 940.15 KB (962712 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 5.74 MB (6015072
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (940.15 KB)
- setup.exe (1.49 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 53.0.2744.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 11:09:45.653