Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3538.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file occupies 1.54 MB (1614168 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 12.26 MB (12859752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.54 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (533.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.44 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3538.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:07:43.163