Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\55.0.2879.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.06 MB (1111656 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 2.72 MB (2853072
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 55.0.2879.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 11:21:27.483