Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3536.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1590104 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 4.44 MB (4654088
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3536.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 02:22:16.717