Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3536.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. The application's main executable file occupies 1.52 MB (1590104 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 4.44 MB (4654088
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (552.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3536.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 02:22:16.717