Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\53.0.2750.1\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 942.65 KB (965272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They take 5.78 MB (6060128
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (942.65 KB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 53.0.2750.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:08:57.163