Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
for more info on Mozilla. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 111.61 KB (114288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 212.77 KB (217876
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 33.0.3
only. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:20:57.570