Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes about 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which take 215.53 KB (220698
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.3.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:56:31.257