Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk and is titled maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 223.92 KB (229294
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 29.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Mozilla Maintenance Service.lnk
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:05.107