This page contains thorough information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on BrowseStudio. Click on http://browsestudio.com/support
to get more facts about BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's website. Usually the BrowseStudio application is placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. 7za.exe is the BrowseStudio's primary executable file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio is composed of the following executables which take 625.00 KB (640000
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.27.034833
of BrowseStudio. You can find below info on other releases of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio program will be found automatically. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130