BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on BrowseStudio. Please open http://browsestudio.com/support
if you want to read more on BrowseStudio on BrowseStudio's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). BrowseStudio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file is called BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.74 KB (108280 bytes).
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.91 MB (3050696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (561.74 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (631.24 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.74 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.24 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.74 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.74 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.21.172121
only. For more BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program offered by the software company BrowseStudio. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BrowseStudio in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 03:25:52.233