This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on BrowseStudio. More details about the program BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. BrowseStudio's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 253.02 KB (259088 bytes) on disk and is called BrowseStudioUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside BrowseStudio. They take about 666.25 KB (682240
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.02 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (413.23 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.22.132125
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application released by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio app will be found very quickly. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:42:06.280