This web page is about BrowseStudio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. Open here
for more information on BrowseStudio. You can read more about related to BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BrowseStudio. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.78 MB (2917384
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.04 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (513.23 KB)
This data is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.12.152056
only. You can find below info on other versions of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BrowseStudio in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the program is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 16:01:59.790