BrowseStudio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. You can find out more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. More information about BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove BrowseStudio. The program's main executable file occupies 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is titled BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executables below are part of BrowseStudio. They occupy an average of 2.99 MB (3137648
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (561.74 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (641.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- BrowseStudio.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.21.122121
of BrowseStudio. For other BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application by BrowseStudio. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". The BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BrowseStudio in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-30 20:08:16.413