This page contains complete information on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your PCBrowseStudio
. More information on BrowseStudio can be seen here
. Detailed information about BrowseStudio can be found at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.51 MB (8920632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (544.23 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.98 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (398.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BRT.Helper.exe (196.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This web page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.07.092047
only. You can find here a few links to other BrowseStudio releases:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application released by the software company BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BrowseStudio in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 16:43:13.217