BrowseStudio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. Open here
where you can find out more on BrowseStudio. You can read more about related to BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
BrowseStudio contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.23.042131
of BrowseStudio. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is a program released by BrowseStudio. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it is installed on your PC the BrowseStudio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your computer, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-15 16:20:55.263