You can find on this page details on how to remove BrowseStudio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
where you can read more on BrowseStudio. You can read more about about BrowseStudio at http://browsestudio.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BrowseStudio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BrowseStudio's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and its name is BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BrowseStudio. They take about 8.86 MB (9289240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowseStudioUn.exe (535.73 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.98 KB)
- updateBrowseStudio.exe (408.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilBrowseStudio.exe (397.73 KB)
This web page is about BrowseStudio version 2014.11.18.122225
only. You can find below info on other releases of BrowseStudio:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application offered by BrowseStudio. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio program will be found very quickly. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The publisher is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudioUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BrowseStudio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 12:13:20.110