BrowseStudio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your computerBrowseStudio
. You can read more on BrowseStudio or check for application updates here
. More details about BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. Usually the BrowseStudio application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, depending on the user's option during install. BrowseStudio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 252.95 KB (259024 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrowseStudioUninstall.exe.
BrowseStudio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 776.45 KB (795088
bytes) on disk.
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (252.95 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.18.022224
of BrowseStudio. Click on the links below for other BrowseStudio versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove BrowseStudio from your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\bin\BrowseStudio.iz
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
BrowseStudio is a program marketed by BrowseStudio. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BrowseStudio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BrowseStudio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. When you click BrowseStudio in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BrowseStudio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The software company is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BrowseStudio.
8. After removing BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, nor are we saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 19:46:30.480