You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BrowseStudio for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall BrowseStudio from your systemBrowseStudio
. Take a look here
for more details on BrowseStudio. Detailed information about BrowseStudio can be seen at http://browsestudio.com/support
. BrowseStudio is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for BrowseStudio is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 96.23 KB (98544 bytes).
The following executables are contained in BrowseStudio. They occupy 1.81 MB (1897688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BrowseStudioUninstall.exe (253.01 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- BrowseStudio.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current page applies to BrowseStudio version 2014.11.13.162059
alone. For other BrowseStudio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BrowseStudio is an application by BrowseStudio. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove BrowseStudio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BrowseStudio or simply click the Search feature and type in "BrowseStudio". If it exists on your system the BrowseStudio application will be found automatically. After you click BrowseStudio in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BrowseStudio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrowseStudio:
- The web site of the application is: http://browsestudio.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrowseStudio\BrowseStudiouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrowseStudio.
8. After uninstalling BrowseStudio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BrowseStudio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrowseStudio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio from your PC, we are not saying that BrowseStudio by BrowseStudio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BrowseStudio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 14:38:22.480